Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th of July in Cayucos

We took Logan to his first parade, the beach and the sand sculptures in Cayucos - we all had a great time!
The boys look so happy!
This is Eric & Carries kids in the NEW Preferred Pump truck - it was the little league team.

Logan and Cousin Allie - the All American Kids (Baby Andrew was napping at the time).Uncle Marc, Logan & Me

I had to put this on because it was funny and i got some great looks. I had the front pack on and was walking on the beach feeding Logan his lunch - it was great!

1 comment:

Jessica L said...

I'm sorry I missed you guys. Looks like you had a fun time though. I can't believe how big Logan is getting. What a cutie!

Let me know if you come over to Paso so we can hang out. My kids love to play with babies. :)
Can't wait for the 23rd!

We thought we had a busy life with two fulltime jobs, a work in progress house and a very SPECIAL K-9 ... but we're coming to discover that life is going to get CRAZY .... Parenthood here we are...chicka chicka yeeaahh!! are we doing it right???