Thursday, April 30, 2009

VIVA LA MEXICO!!!

So way back in February my Dad took the Family to Cancun, Mexico! It was a great trip, not quite as relaxing as we would have like (it is next to impossible to travel with a then 11 monh old) but still an awesome time . Logan did great on the plane and LOVED being in the pool. Marc's favorite part were the ruins that we went to see, they were pretty amazing. Grandpa's favorite part was kicking back with Logan and having a beer in the pool - funny that was Andrew's favorite part too! Grammie was in heaven being with Logan - her one and only little guy!! As for me my favorite part was being with my kick ass family. This was the first Family vacation we had been on since I turned 16. Andrew, Marc and Dad enjoyed 2 trips to the golf course and mom & I had a great time at the Spa and painting mexician art.

Here are pictures of the trip.....















No comments:

We thought we had a busy life with two fulltime jobs, a work in progress house and a very SPECIAL K-9 ... but we're coming to discover that life is going to get CRAZY .... Parenthood here we are...chicka chicka yeeaahh!! are we doing it right???